Can we learn an important investment lesson in less than 2 Minutes? YES – check this…
We have always maintained that IPOs are the worst way to participate in equity markets. Ex Sebi head Mr Bhave accepted “In a bid to maximize return of promoters, investment bankers are not looking at the interests of investors. “
Why say NO to IPOs? 5 Reasons
- Owner is not interested whether you are getting his shares at right/reasonable price – he is interested in maximizing his profit.
- IPOs will arrive in bull market – most of them close to its peak.
- Most of the IPOs are of companies from hottest sectors of last few years.
- Most of the investors participate to make quick money – this is recipe to failure.
- We have proof – check below chart…
BSE IPO Index Vs BSE Sensex & BSE 500
If you still think otherwise – check this detailed report on IPO performance…
What’s your experience with IPO investing?